- An expanding professional tutoring Centre
- Rewarding teaching position
- Competitive rate
- Friendly and dynamic environment
- Ongoing support
Foresee Education was established in 2007. We are an expanding professional tutoring organisation that provides One on One and Small Group educational support primary and secondary school aged children. Due to ongoing expansion, we are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated Prep – Year 12 English, Maths, Science, Accounting/Economics, French and German Teachers, who share our desire to support and assist students.
You will need:
• You must be engaging and passionate about helping students in building up solid knowledge, developing excellent habits of mind, improving learning skills and achieving the best possible potential.
- Be familiar with VIC curriculum
- Have excellent organization and communication skills
- You must be reliable, able to work without supervision, punctual and have excellent personal presentation.
- At least two year teaching experience, teaching qualification is preferred.
- Be able to teach after school hours including weekends
- You must be able to commit 10 hours per week
The role involves:
- Planning for classes
- Preparing teaching materials
- Assigning and marking homework
- Teaching One on One or in small groups
- Giving feedback report on students’ lessons and progress
We care about both our tutors and students. In return, we will provide you with students, friendly and dynamic environment, competitive rates and ongoing support. We look after the administration and allow you to concentrate on what you do best… teach!